she's a fantasy in a reality

she's a fantasy in a reality
Click photo for Twitter!

Welcome♥

My name is MaineyYiting.
I'm a 92s' Taurus May baby on the 18th.
In love with Hellokitty♥
I don't know who am I, just keep walking till future

Blogging is express, not to impress.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hi. Morning Sunshine Everybodeeee.
Today am in goody moood :D I got my pay!
Kkkk, I always thought that money will automatically appear in my bank, but actually is my pay. & I paranoid till I go withdraw the whole amt out. HAHAHA EPIC sia. Nvmmmm. Got money jiu hao.
Have to pay off all the debts&bill.
So I will left with that pathetic few hundred bucks. D: Sianttmxx.

Anywayyyyyyyyyy,
Just came back from lunch and Jh' been called to Annie's room.
Door closed; Less than 5mins, Jh's out and said " K, I can go home already ''
I was likee.... '' WTF? You tio pok? ''
She smile happily and say yaaaaaaaaa. -_-''
Welllll , the whole conversation was like..

Annie: You ytd no Mc right?
Jh: Ya
Annie: So take leave right?
Jh: Ya
Annie: Ok, I decide not to keep you here. & blahblahblah.

Jitao speechleesss sia.
BUT NVM. I THINK THIS JH VERY HAPPY. SHE IS SMILE ALL THE WAY SIA...
OH ya,
When I'm back from mailing. Jess still got the cheek to tell me that Annie asked her what time I always came in, & she tell me that she told Annie late 9plus. But wtf? Like weird sia. I don't mind she tell the truth. But she tell me that sound so errr.?
But I never everytime LATE 9plus came in lo. Always is 9.15-9.30am. Okkk.. Nvm, I'm okay with it hur. :p

Noww. I'm done with all my calling leads. So, I'm on commission now. But I'm totally lost in the commission. I really don't know how to do sia. )':
All I'm thinking now isssss $120 $120. Nbbbb.
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Fuck it.
Alah, lazy blog already.

Anw, I'm so loooking forward to Friday! Hehehehe (L)
It's also Ahjun korkor's Birthday, butttt ME NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT.
Teeehheex. Kthxbuaiiiiz