& now i totally forgotten what I've beeen doing this 18days uh. Hmmm, Lemme think.
I only can list out in point. I think....
- Singing with Xinyi.
- Kexian's Chalet from 16 to 18.
- Went to Baba's chalet too.
- Movie with Baby. ( Clash of titants, How to train your dragon. Monga, Kickass )
Okay. Movie with baby different days lah. But that is last last week de thing after baby came back from Genting. (:
Baby brought my favourite childhood show for me. <: HappyGhost! Part 2&3. Plus ytd he just brought another one for me in Singapore. Is total 1,2,3 (: Heheheh!
Well, my Daddy's operation is over. So he have beeen hospitalize from 21st to 25th. Everything is alright now. Just hope he faster recover. And can eat proper meals (: Daddy Jiayou!
& Thanks baby for accompany me for these days. Travel here and there. Thanks for accompany me to hospital all this. A million thanks (: I love you! ^^
Oh ya, me and baby went to FHA 2010 @ Expo on 23 April. It's very very big luh the fair. Total got 8 halls. I went 3 halls only >;( I didnt know there is still more. Arghhhhs! Cant get to sample the fooooood! Ewwww!
Nvmm. There is another food fair on May. HEHEH! ^^
Hmm, yesterday was Kexian actual birthday. So we met up to have dinner @ Tm. We ate Ajisen. Total 5 people. Baby, me, Kexian and baby's friend and his gf.
After dinner. Wanted to watch movie, but Date Night no timing &&& They dont wannna watch IceKacang which I wanteddd to watch one.. So .. we ended up at Toyaraus* pplay toy. Then to Starbuck to chill -.-
They talk & I all the way play Mama (: Ytd veryvery tired and tummmmyache. Thanks to my big aunty >:( Cabbed home , showered and wait for baby msg till fell asleeep. Wake up in the morning saw his msg. Oh dear, my baby is so pig! Sleep for hours plus wake up and eat. -.- In the middle of night somemore. Greeedy! (: Hehehe!
Annnd now, I'm waiting for baby to come over to my place and watch Happy Ghost (: He's on his way alrd. =D Misssss you!
Tmr, I'm going Ubi for interview. Admin. Hopefully I can get in and do a proper job this time.
Yiting, grow up alrd. Cannot be irresponsible and always take mc. >.<>