From Lavender train to Pasir Ris. Pass-by Tampines, my heart sank...
I don't dare to look up, I dont't dare to see around,
bcoz, it's hurts.........
Speechless.
Is not that I'still love. Is not that I miss you.
Is just that, I don't want to remember those memories. Kthxbye.
Life is an uncertainty
it's like a play that changes in every scene
Happiness doesnt last long
Soon there is also sorrows, there are smiles, cries and pain
I lost him but I must live on
He doesnt even acknowledge me
It doesnt matter
It's just someone who doesnt love sincerely
Who threw me away, right?
Why should I care for him?
I dont see why we blame ourselves
No one deserves that
Today, we're shedding tears
But eventually it will stop
At least if we're hurting
It means that we are still breathing
We still have everyday to start again
This life still belongs to me
And no one can take it away
For those that do not love us
dont be afraid, dont worry
Tomorrow we will smile to ourserlves