she's a fantasy in a reality

she's a fantasy in a reality
Click photo for Twitter!

Welcome♥

My name is MaineyYiting.
I'm a 92s' Taurus May baby on the 18th.
In love with Hellokitty♥
I don't know who am I, just keep walking till future

Blogging is express, not to impress.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hi. I'm back blogging againzxc.
Well. This year Cny srsly is soo thumb downnn.
The older we are, the least excitement we have for Cny. This year Cny is just like another normal day.
Now Cny is ending. Time files. And March is approaching soon.
And I'm already jobless for like gng to 6months! Omgg! -.-
But I still can enjoy so much even if I'm not working. All thanks to my family loh!
LOL! I know if I continue like this really no good no good.
So I'm starting a new job like T O M O R R O W [;< Heheheheeeeeeeeee. I still don't know where is the exact location. I just know I'm starting working at 11pm. And is at Tampines Market. Lol.
Is my cousin asked me over to his work place to try. This is what he said : '' It's like office work. Got office but no air con''
Hahah. I really hope I can work properly. Because I always this habit of ' work won't last till 6months '
I'm already 19! And I can'tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, cannnotttt, continue to be like this.
So, I gonna work damn hard for the sake of my trip to Thailand this year!
Xinyi is flying over there on 1st March. LOL. All the best ah. (:
It's my turn flying there on May! I wannnnna spent my Birthday there with Love!
If everything goes well, I think the plan will carry out.

Me and lovee is getting so well now. But still will argue argue lah.
I guess we two will put in the effort for the sake of this 1 year + relationship.
I will work it out right.
Boyf is good, but sometime sot sot one.
Me also sometime sot sot. So we already figure out the problem. Had heart to heart talk. And everything.
I promised to help him Mouse hunt. So I think everything is alright and will be gooood!
No matter what had happened, how worst a thing had happened before. I will still cling on to this relationship. Because I know he love me. And I know he worth it.
At least, everything he do is because of me. Truthfully, I'm glad that I've you. (:

Luvluv ;D