Helllo. Maine's back in blogging (: But not blogging at her home.
Well, ytd didnt go home. Say lerh make me want kill people uh! Ytd after work,
XinyiL came to Macdonald & meeet me. Had supper. And recieved msg from the YongKang asking us to go over his house accompany.
Because he cant go out due to something link to court order (:
wont elaborate muchs.
& now, I'm still @ his house. I dont know my which wire spoilt go say ok to him telling him will come over.
Around going to 1am, Cabbed down from Hougang Inter to SengKang.
Starting is fun luh. chit-chat nonsense here and there.
Then this YongKang bueyyyyy steadyy one.
Say what tired all this. & keep on want sleep.
Woahs. Me&Xinyi were like soo kind and good, willing to accompany him. Yet he ps us. Retarteedd man!
Then, till now I even have my sleep. & I'm working! Laughs!
But becos of the Lim Yong Kang, I text my boss say I'm not going to work. What the hell!
Regretted coming down luh!
Idiot, I have to promise myself not to talk to him whenever I saw him! Haaah! Keep on ka me& ka me! Rawrrs!
Irritating luh! & I dont know why we were like still stucking at his house whereby he soo so not steady one!
Arghhhs !
& ya, Today She they all meeting quite alot of people @ Jurong Point to settle some personal problem. I wanted to go down . But was like so so xyz de Far?
Sighs. Hope everything will be alright then.
Arghhs ! Im going to toh soon. (((: Luckily no need to go work uhs! Thanks eh. But sian, my pay already so less, and im taking an unpaid leave. Plus, I october got 3 day no pay leave. altogether is 4 days. what the hell ? Sighhhs!
Okayye my DeliveryMac is here! Thanks YongKangggg ;DDDDD
MaineLOVE*Sher ;D
IhavenForgetYou Uh! MISS YOU SO MUCH!