she's a fantasy in a reality

she's a fantasy in a reality
Click photo for Twitter!

Welcome♥

My name is MaineyYiting.
I'm a 92s' Taurus May baby on the 18th.
In love with Hellokitty♥
I don't know who am I, just keep walking till future

Blogging is express, not to impress.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

9.oo Am was out from Sgh.
Headed to Plaza for breakfast with Daddy.
Afterthat, went home =x Lazying around, & Msn-ing/Browsing thru Friendster.
Chit-Chat-ed with EileenC, Prepared to meet GraceN (:
Bathed ; Headed to GraceHaven.
Saw alot of New Girls. Sighs. & My Dearest AngelineY(:
I miss you like !@#$WXYZ#$@
Heh,
walked down to HgPoint to meet Wenshan :DD
Have a nice chat with her.
Accompanied her back to GraceHaven.
Saw Ahma (: Chit-Chat-ed with her outside GH,
I miss the time @ GH lahs ):
Called A's Mother, & Finally, I got back my {JY} (:
Had a few words with her mum& head home.
Brought Dinner for my parents, then meet Xinyi.
To plaza, meet Grace. :D I miss her too !
Had a stick, And Chat for awhile.
Up to Plaza had a few round of table balls =/
Heh. After soo long, I had last played pool. My skill. is omg..
Walked back home after that. & guess I saw who?
YoungQiLong!
I miss you the most laaaaa D;
But, you gave me ur number, which cant call thru. Fuck.
Dont know when in the blue mood I can see you again. Nbcb!
Hao bu rong yi found you then you... Idiot!
Sighs! Tmr had to work again. Sian tiaooooo!
Faster lah. I cant wait tillll I get out of that Fucking place leyyy.
Boooo.
I cant sleeeep ): & just got my blogskin done.
Bye people. Shall stop here!

Although I couldnt have you by my side,
But I got JiaYi :/
Our Memories Shall Stay*
Finally, I got it back.
I Miss You So Badly, & How I wished,
I had you back ; Mydear ):