she's a fantasy in a reality

she's a fantasy in a reality
Click photo for Twitter!

Welcome♥

My name is MaineyYiting.
I'm a 92s' Taurus May baby on the 18th.
In love with Hellokitty♥
I don't know who am I, just keep walking till future

Blogging is express, not to impress.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yeap. We didnt win doesnt mean u win :D


well. Today go fetch Db to school. went to eat & head back to fernvale.
While otw to Db's school.
Text with one idiot. which spoilt my day!
Im nice enough to talk nicely to her. Yet, she step over my head. Wtf?
I didnt want have problem with you.
But, your words are so nasty! that i cant stand it.
please lah. whoever who know this fcuking incident *
Get this Clear:
I'm not the one who get my bf into trouble la hor.
shut the fcuk up when you guys dont even know what's going on?
isnt it unfair to me?
you said, as a gf. i should had ask him to go back. But did you see i do?
i did but you dont know. Yet, you accused me of causing Aubrey into troubles?
than what? i abscond for free free arh?
than i abscond is what? for fun?
I go down is not because special to find fault with you.
Get this clear, is you are the one who ask me go down Kovan talk de.
I will go down, because i got my own pride. i wont give you say free free de la.
Now, i hope we clear the misunderstand le.
You should put Yourself into my shoe.
I hope i today talk to you de thing you will understand more. and next time, to say or accused people, double check everything you know isit the truth before you bark at the wrong person.
:D

Back to Fernvale.
Still buey hock about the incident.
Called XQG, down to Kovan Hub. Which SHE asked me down to talk de.
&ya.. .. .___________.
i dont wish to mentioned too.
(:

after this incident, i hope you learn your lesson before accuse-ing other people without knowing the truth .
you can still contact my bf. i never said before that i dont allow my bf to meet you.
if other, maybe.
But, For you.
i wont. cause i know you're my bf best friend. that why.
i give you face, talk to you nicely, yet you step on my tail.
Well. after this things.
I hope there wont be anymore conflicts.
But, if you aint happy about today things. at anytime you think of not happy and want find fault. than i got nothing to say , then ; bring it on (:

PS* To keep you inform ; Had read ur blog. The person who spam ur blog is not me or my friend.
i knew, you will suspect us.
But, still have to say. it not us.
& we didnt fight for win or lose. everythings over is over. next time see each other, say HELLO also can (: t'cares!



Rawrs! Am darn fcuking cold now.
sitting right infront of the air con ._________. // KNN!
my hand is freezing. Urgh!
think im going to stop here. Blog agn someother day :D

BYE !