she's a fantasy in a reality

she's a fantasy in a reality
Click photo for Twitter!

Welcome♥

My name is MaineyYiting.
I'm a 92s' Taurus May baby on the 18th.
In love with Hellokitty♥
I don't know who am I, just keep walking till future

Blogging is express, not to impress.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

hello. im back blogging le(:
went to watch STEP UP 2 thestreet.
Rofl. & got some sot of problem with angie's sister? ._. Lols!!
after tht, went to find ahgong's father. take money ler. cabbed down to meet baby @ green.
after that, walked to 684 & eat. slacked awhile. Bi, go off.
thn left me ahgong& ahma ;D
Rawwrrrs!
went home after that. &stuffs lah.
meet bi after that. Lols.
we took alots of pics lahh.
pics will be update soon :) cos blogger sotsot de.
so i only can get to upload @friendster .
few days later. the pics will be upload soon.
well, anot 2 hours more to reach Hostel. i only have 1hr to sleep.
i cannot tahan le. i've to go sleep awhile le lah ;D
bye!
& Baby. iloveyouu!