she's a fantasy in a reality

she's a fantasy in a reality
Click photo for Twitter!

Welcome♥

My name is MaineyYiting.
I'm a 92s' Taurus May baby on the 18th.
In love with Hellokitty♥
I don't know who am I, just keep walking till future

Blogging is express, not to impress.

Friday, July 20, 2007

uhm.
well ppl.
to keep ue guys inform. i 8o% gng in hostel lerh.
sian =x

really dont wish to go in luh.
but, hao gao girl's home dui ma?
i mus really gng to be a good girl & behave wellwell inside dhen have mani home leave. hahas xD
anyhw oly =.-''

was like darn bored now luh. xD
having cpa agn. (:
haha. im ggod girl today ohh.
do finish my works (:
& thats like unbelievable luh.

during maths lesson i still take dwn note ohh. hahas.(:
hmm.
tday ahma's birthday eh.
dont know can stay ther till what time luh.
cos hor, i 7pm must reach home. I did ask my PO for later time reach home, nd she said: '' okay. 8pm the lastest i give ue. ''
dots luh. later 1hr nia.

how to celebrate luh =x
uhms. nvamind. reach home call her& ask agn bah. hope she will answer thn *((((:
well. update till here ba.
nth better to says lerhs =x
t'cares. &&
LOVED;

friends, wanna contact mie, jiu contact mie soon.
i left 5more days lerhs. contact mie real soon oh, BYE!!